Thursday, February 13, 2014

May the love warm your heart (& soul)...

 photo we_zps2c3af968.jpg
{Left: when we said "I do" | Right: our wedding cake topper}

I never knew such a day could come....
I never knew such a love could be inside of one...
I never knew what  my life was for but now that you're here I know for sure...

I never knew until I looked in your eyes...
I was incomplete 'til the day you walked into my life...
I never knew that my heart feel precious..pure...one love so real...

Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes...
Can I just feel your heart beating beside me every night..
Can we just feel this way together for the rest of all time..
Can I just spend my life with you...

{Song by Eric Benet ft. Tamia}
Check out the post "How did you know he was the one" at Jane's {Always with Yoo} blog


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who has love in their hearts...
"รักนะ"

5 comments:

  1. that is such a lovely picture! and your wedding cake topper is so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a really beautiful moment! Happy Valentine's Day Nelah!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day, Nelah. I'm playing this song in the background now. So soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful moment captured Nelah! So gorgeous! The love each of you have for one another exudes. Happy Valentine's Weekend doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry my wish came late. Happy Valentine's Day to you and hubby too. Thank you for sharing such a romantic song. Reading your post makes me reminisce those time when I first met my other half. Even though we are not married but I know he's definitely one that I would spend a long long time with. Someone that is willing to take my s***. LOL!! I really like your "I do" picture and you stick to your tradition by wearing a Thai traditional dress. So pretty.. =D

    ReplyDelete

I love and appteciate your comment, thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave me your thoughts.

I enjoy exploring new blogs and connect with new people, but no "Follow me & i will follow you" kind of comment, please.