Thursday, January 14, 2016

Random moments from Thailand

These are some of the pictures I took out of 500+ pictures from the trip last year. I miss home already. Be it my family members, home, food, city and the list goes on.
 
r3
 
Way of life in Bangkok: Street food vendors are the common scenes that can be found in every corner of the city. You will never go hungry.
 
r5
 
Thai Airways International: the national airline of Thailand.
 
r1
 
No matter how much I try, food just never tastes as authentic as what I have at home. The flavors are in the soil, the water, the ingredients and the air.
 
r4
 
Steamed Shrimp dumplings and dipping sauce: one of my favorite Chinese fare.
 
r6
 
No one can beat my dad's home cooked green curry. Hot and spicy, it will put your mouth on fire.
r7
 
City vibe: high rises continue to pop us more and more around town. No room for the green zone.
r2
 
The famous Dhara Dhevi macarons: sooooo good I want them now.
r9
 
Fishing boats sit and wait for water to rise and take them to the adventure in the deep sea.
r8
 
Time to sit back, relax and let your thoughts wander. It is the best time ever.

7 comments:

  1. It's nice to discover that you are from Thailand. I've always thought it's an exciting and a must-visit place. I also share the same feelings about the food in my country. The photo with the boats is really interesting. Does this with the rise of water happen for real? Have a nice weekend!

    Sun and Sany - Bulgarian Travel and Leisure Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are magical! Your country looks so beautiful and I hope to visit it one day :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in Asia is so different from the US and I can imagine how you really must miss your homeland sometimes especially since your family is there. I've never been to Thailand but it always looks like such a vibrant and bustling country form what I've watched and read. And I'm with you that Asian food never quite tastes the same as it does in Asia. I think the access to ingredients just isn't the same here. We're pretty lucky in NYC to be able to get certain things but there are still many that just aren't readily available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks delicious, nothing beats a meal from home. The cityscape is amazing, and the beach looks so relaxing and welcoming. One of my friends in grad school is from Thailand, and she used to tell me that I haven't tried spicy yet until I try out the food from her hometown :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures made me wanna visit Bangkok and enjoy some good, affordable massages and tasty street food! =D
    Almost every year, I would visit Bangkok with friends for a short getaway. Last year we had plans but it was an unfortunate thing that there was a bomb blast in the heart of Bangkok so we decided to postpone the trip for safety reason. I hope I'm able to go there this year. I can already pictures those delicious food in my head. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved these Thailand photos! Everything looks so interesting to me. Thanks a lot for all pictures. I will love to visit Thailand at least once in my life! Currently, have been looking for Chicago venues for our outdoor holiday party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with Thai food and looking at your blog makes me crave it! The Outside Clinic reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love and appteciate your comment, thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave me your thoughts.

I enjoy exploring new blogs and connect with new people, but no "Follow me & i will follow you" kind of comment, please.